WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL KIM FALCON BLOG SPOT

Photobucket

Friday, March 4, 2011

Siberian Tigers Oh My!!!

Here I am in 2002 working hands on with a Siberian Tiger. His name is Sherkhan (at the time) a 6 month old beautiful Siberian tiger. I worked on a 35 acre farm in Gambier Ohio with 3 Siberian tigers, 2 Bengal tigers (one was white with blue eyes) and a male African lion and one African female lioness as well as a goat and 3 house cats and a Wiener Riemer dog. It was one of the most amazing years of my life. I attended Big Cat training to teach the public about the plight of the tiger and to bring awareness of the black market. Believe me I am a huge animal activist so a big cat in captivity always bothered me. I was trained in basic animal husbandry and became very close with these beautiful creatures. However Sherkhan and I had a very special relationship. I hand fed the kitties frozen horse meat (gross I know) and cleaned the stalls along with the horse stall. I hope you enjoy these images as I was truely meant to be a nature lover. I am planning on being a photo journalist and shoot wildlife as well as third world happenings. Stay tuned! Also don't forget to visit the Gretsch Guitars web store to pick up the Kim Falcon Work Shirt http://www.gretschguitars.com/store (art done by Vince Ray! Hope to see you all in Vegas for the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly weekendar with Gretsch Guitars! Have a beautiful weekend y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment