WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL KIM FALCON BLOG SPOT

Photobucket

Monday, August 8, 2011

POOR FALCON!!!

It has been a rough couple of months for my Falcon!! In April of this year my Falcon was seriously vandalized in Huntington Beach while I was out of town at theViva Las Vegas Car show. All four tires were flatene and all four ORIGINAL rims were stolen. Then as if that weren't enough......The lowlife spray painted yellowish glue adhesive all over my car. I believe that this person is someone who is mentally unstable and needs to seek help. I'm sure I know who did it and I feel really bad for that person.

Then a few months later

I was cruising down the street and outta nowhere a little old lady T-Boned me!!! Grrrrrr!
I am happy to say though I have had her in the shop for the last three weeks and she's supposed to be done by this Friday. I have to admit I've been enjoying a rental car (Dodge Caliber) and the air conditioning. What a luxury haha! I will keep you up to date on the revitalization of my ride.


                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment